Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Boundless Description

So, at long last, I can reveal the description of Boundless!


Here it is:

The past few years held more surprises than part-angel Clara Gardner ever could have anticipated. Yet through the dizzying high of first love to the agonizing low of losing someone close to her, the one thing she could no longer deny was that she was never meant to have a normal life.
 
Since discovering the special role she plays among the other angel-bloods, Clara has been determined to protect Tucker Avery from the evil that follows her . . . even if it means breaking both their hearts. Leaving town seemed like the best option, so she’s headed back to California—and so is Christian Prescott, the irresistible boy from the vision that started her on this journey in the first place.
 
As Clara makes her way in a world that is frighteningly new, she discovers that the fallen angel who attacked her is watching her every move. And he’s not the only one. . . . With the battle against the Black Wings looming, Clara knows she must finally fulfill her destiny. But it won’t come without sacrifices and betrayal.
 
In the riveting finale of the Unearthly series, Clara must choose her fate once and for all.
 
There's a slightly different description on the HarperCollins catalog site, here, if you want to take a look at that as well!
 
This week I am finishing up the last major round of revisions (at least I hope the last major round--fingers crossed) for Boundless. I am so excited and a little teary-eyed at times to see it all coming to an end.
 
The book is out on January 22!

Click on a link below to preorder:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-a-Million | Powell's

PREORDER THE eBOOK:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble
 
(and now, back to revising!)
 

19 comments:

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

I have been waitng for this description and it did not disappoint! I am so excited to see how you will end the series. :)

Hannah said...

OH YAY! So excited! Can't Wait! Thanks for the updates!

leahjeansmom said...

Love...now can't wait for January to get here! Congrats!

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

So excited!

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

YAY!! I cannot wait to read Boundless!! <3 the description!! Congrats!!!

Sarahbotbonkers said...

So excited for this!!! January can't come fast enough!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I can't wait to read this! *o* Sounds so good!!

Thank you for sharing it with us. It gives me something to look forward~ :D

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

If I thought I was excited for Boundless, now I am dying for it!!!! I can't wait!!!! Maybe a teaser to quench our thirst? Haha.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Yaay!!!
M gettting so impatent...thanks for your great work!!!Love You...<3

Kristina said...

Oh I can't wait, I love conclusion books! Especially looking forward to yours! Hopefully I can get it the day it comes out and read it before my little girl is born, I won't have time to read for a while after that, I'm at 40 on the 21 of Jan.

Some Girl said...

Ahhhhh! Yayayayayay! :D

Sarah said...

I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after going through many of the articles I realized it's new to me.

Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I came across it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!
Look at my site - freezers for sale

Ali said...

OH MY GOSH YAYYYYY I can't wait this is the BEST series ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!

Priscilla said...

I'm so excieted and nervous. I'm probably more nervous than Clara.
The whole Christian Tucker thing is....yea anyways. I'm nervous.
oh and by the way....the writer usually makes one character more likeable than the other, they dont just randomly make believable awesome characters so you could actually be torn. Not that I'm torn though. I know what I want. The problem is do you? :D

Jenny Baird said...

SO thrilled to read this post. :) Just finished Hallowed and am most certainly filled with anticipation for Boundless! Very relieved to have visited your blog and seen that, indeed, there is more to the story on its way. Glad I have a good book to look forward to for winter in Ohio. :) -Jenny

irish said...

i've been waiting for this!! pls don't forget google play books. i don't buy from amazon.

irish said...

i have been waiting for this! team Christian!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my god i cant wait for this am i shrieking i think i am thank you so much you have no idea what i have been throgh to find this website thank you so much i cant wait i am on the edge of nervouseness thank you